Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Nine MMA moments that were like video games, Mark Zuckerberg’s Oculus lawsuit heats up, six tips to declutter your workspace.
- 2016 was a pretty problematic year for Samsung’s phone division. The company is hoping to bounce back with the Galaxy S8. Gizmodo has rounded up all the credible rumours thus far.
- Robots are evolving so quickly that the big concern may be how much we don’t know about AI. Business insider has the story.
- Mixed martial arts is basically Tekken or Street Fighter in real life (minus the fire balls.) Just witness these nine MMA moments for proof.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg took potshots at Zenimax’s lawyer while giving testimony in a blockbuster $US2 billion ($2.6 billion) lawsuit trial over the Oculus Rift. You can read a summary of the exchange over at Kotaku.
- Here are the 12 most controversial facts in mathematics, courtesy of Business Insider.
- Considering the amount of time we spend at work, you’d want your workspace to encourage as much productivity and inspiration as possible. POPSUGAR Australia explains how to declutter your workspace.
- Kim Kardashian and her numerous sisters and cousins are famous for the same signature look: big lips, big hair and flawless skin. Turns out pretty much anyone can pull off the same exact look with a little makeup and styling. This video shows how.