Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Trump presidency already in chaos, gamers leave out their controllers to commemorate axed TV show Good Game, watch NBN’s smug ad that basically trolls everybody.
- By now you’ve most likely heard that Good Game, ABC 2’s long running video game show, has been cancelled. In response, fans of the show have been paying tribute, by putting their controllers out. Kotaku has the story.
- A legendary investigative journalist says Washington is already losing faith in Trump. He describes it as “a presidency in chaos.” Read the story here.
- The company building the NBN has released a new ad – and it’s a huge troll to just about everybody.
- PETA wants fictional space vikings from the year 40,000 to stop wearing fur. No, really.
- Apparently, Nike turned into a luxury brand when no one was looking. Business Insider reports.