Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Australian scientists predict the future of quantum systems, Huawei Mate 9 Australian pricing, kitesurfer versus great white shark, why you need to get into Buddha Bowls.
- Sydney Scientists have demonstrated the ability to "see" the future of quantum systems, and used that knowledge to preempt their demise, in a major technical achievement they say could help bring quantum technology closer to reality. Gizmodo has the story.
- The Huawei Mate 9 boasts a very impressive spec sheet including a massive high-density battery and a dual-lens Leica camera. Here's how much it'll cost and when you'll be able to get one in Australia.
- Need some professional inspiration? Here are 10 books that famous CEOs loved reading.
- Neopets is rotting away.
- 2017 is the year of the Buddha Bowl - DIY dishes full of nutritious colour via chopped veggies, tofu, grains and legumes. Head to POPSUGAR Health & Fitness for some delicious examples
- A kitesurfer had a near miss with a great white shark in Western Australia. Here are the images.