Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: 50 healthy dinners that make amazing next-day leftovers, Resident Evil 7 review, Apple Australia’s profit crashes 97 per cent.
- Hate leftovers? Here are 50 healthy recipes that are delicious the day after, courtesy of POPSUGAR Health & Fitness.
- In potentially ominous tech news, robots have just learned to 3D print themselves. When they rename themselves Skynet, we’ll begin to worry.
- Ever wondered what the difference is between a V6 and straight-six car engine? This video has you covered.
- The proportion of Australian homes selling at a loss is rising, particularly for units. Business Insider has the story.
- It’s been a few good years since Capcom last released a good Resident Evil game. Thankfully, the latest installment is a terrifying return to form. Click here to read Kotaku’s in-depth review.
- In blogger Olivia White’s “More Than My Body” video, women of all different shapes and sizes strip down to talk candidly about their individual struggles with accepting their bodies. Watch it here.
- Last year, Apple Australia’s profit crashed a massive 97 per cent; largely due to a visit from the taxman. Business Insider reports.