Over the past few weeks, bargain hunters have been spoiled for choice with Black Friday, Cyber Monday and myriad Christmas-themed sales vying for our wallets' attention. Now, EB Games is getting in on the action with a mega sale of its own. Here are the best deals.
EB Games' Mad Monday sale covers both hardware and software - which is handy if you're looking to finally upgrade the family's creaky PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360. We've included the main highlights below, but you can check out the full list of deals on Kotaku Australia!
- Nintendo 2DS (Red/Blue/Pink) with Mario Kart 7: $99
- 1TB original Xbox One with Halo 5: Guardians, Halo: Master Chief Collection, plus one game download (Forza 6, Rare Replay, Gears of War 4 or Rise of the Tomb Raider): $279
- 1TB original Xbox One with Rare Replay, Gears of War 4 and Ori and the Blind Forest (download): $299
- 1TB PS4 Slim with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered: $379
- Steam Link: $36
- Xbox Elite Controller: $183
DOOM is going for a song these days, and if you haven't gotten it already you really, really should. In fact, it feels like a bit of a Bethesda clearance sale. The full list is here.
- DOOM (PC, PS4, XBO): $20
- Dishonored 2 Limited Edition (PC, PS4, XBO): $39
- Skyrim Special Edition (PS4, XBO): $35
- Rare Replay (XBO): $18
- Mafia 3 (PC, PS4, XBO): $42
- Uncharted 4 (PS4): $39
- The Witcher 3 Game of the Year Edition (PS4, XBO): $45
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (PC, PS4, XBO): $47
- DRIVECLUB (PS4): $20
- Until Dawn (PS4): $36
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Rey Pop! Vinyl: $7
- Captain America Civil War Black Widow Pop! Vinyl: $7
- Admiral Ackbar Pop! Vinyl: $7
- Legend of Zelda Monopoly Collector's Edition: $52
[Via Kotaku Australia]