Cosmetics are a lot of fun, but they can get pretty pricey. Though I like to splurge on luxe products every now and again, I can’t stock my entire vanity with Nars blushes and Mason Pearson hair brushes. Luckily, Refinery29 has compiled a list of dupes for popular, pricey products at much cheaper prices.
Click the link below to see the full slideshow of expensive cosmetics and their counterparts, but the cheaper goodies you’re going to want to snag are:
- Concealer: Revlon PhotoReady Concealer, ($13 at Catch Of The Day).
- Highlighter: ColourPop Highlighter in Stole the Show, ($US8 [$11] at ColourPop).
- Blush: e.l.f. Blush in Tickled Pink, ($8 at e.l.f. Cosmetics).
- Brow Mascara: NYX Brow Mascara, ($13 at Priceline).
- Liquid Lipstick: Maybelline Vivid Matter Liquid in Nude Flush, ($18 at Priceline).
- Mascara: Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara, ($15 at Priceline).
I’m not going to quit splurging on my favourites, but I will be supplementing my vanity with some of these bargains. In the immortal words of Dolly Parton: It costs a lot of money to look this cheap.