Your selfie game might be on point, but you’ll need to broaden your skills if you’re hoping to make it as a pro photographer. Fortunately, the Adobe KnowHow All-Inclusive Photography Bundle has everything you need to master the tools and techniques used by the industry’s best.
This training bundle includes the following 13 courses:
- Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop CC Exam Guide
- Adobe Lightroom Crash Course
- The Absolute Beginners Guide to Flash Photography
- The Absolute Beginners Guide to Studio Portraiture
- The Complete Wedding Photography Course
- Black & White Photography Course
- Night Photography Course
- EasyDSLR Advanced Photography Course
- Art of Travel Photography Course
- Selecting People in Photoshop
- Photoshop Elements 12 Training Tutorial Course
- Become a Better Photographer – Part 1
- EasyDSLR Beginner Photography Course
Featuring over 65 hours of training, this collection will show you how to take stunning photos and edit them to perfection using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. From travel photography to portraiture, you’ll learn the ins and outs of photography under a professional lens.
For a limited time, the Adobe KnowHow All-Inclusive Photography Bundle is on sale for only $84.22 AUD [$64 USD].
All deals are carefully vetted to ensure relevance and value to Lifehacker readers. Commerce Content is independent of Allure Media editorial and advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more.
Please note that all deals in the deal store are in US dollars. Additional shipping costs may apply for physical items.