Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Sydney Fish Market to be sold off by government, Doctor Strange movie review, what gamers think of Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
- The NSW government wants to move the Sydney Fish Market and sell the old site off for apartments. Business Insider reports.
- The latest Marvel superhero movie follows the exploits of Doctor Strange and its a bit more mystical than the likes of Iron Man or Captain America. Here’s the Gizmodo review.
- The polarising video game Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare is now available. Here’s what Kotaku readers have to say.
- Here are the most successful anime movies ever.
- Tesla might be on the verge of a breakthrough that would change its ‘overpromising’ reputation. Business Insider investigates.