Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: ATO spies on Facebook, Walking Dead secrets revealed, what 15 corporate buzzwords really mean.
- Here’s what 15 corporate buzzwords really mean, courtesy of Business Insider.
- The Hollywood adaptation of cult anime Ghost In The Shell has a trailer. Watch it here.
- Gizmodo has put together a list of 10 super-advanced technologies that should be around by the year 2100. See them here.
- The Walking Dead finally revealed one of the biggest mysteries fans have been wondering since the show began. Business Insider has the story.
- The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is analysing data from people’s social media platforms to find if their declared income matches their lifestyles. Yikes. One family is already under investigation.