Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Tony Abbott gets his own video game, SpaceX’s global internet plan, Natalie Roser’s day on a plate.
- Sage advice for gamers from Kotaku’s Mark Serrels: Don’t have kids.
- Looking for some career inspiration? Meet the 26-year-old Australian model-turned-businesswoman who built her own online store.
- Australia’s only raw onion-eating Prime Minister is getting his own video game. It’s called Tony Abbott And The Quest For The Suppository Of Wisdom. As you’d expect, it’s a parody. Kotaku has the details.
- SpaceX wants to cover the globe with an internet service 10 times faster than the NBN. Business Insider has the story.
- Miss Universe runner-up Natalie Roser recently shared her daily eating habits with POPSUGAR Australia. Click here to see what her day on a plate looks like.