Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Truckie dash cam disasters, craziest concept cars, is the GoPro Hero5 worth the money?
- Concept cars have long been the testing bed for cutting-edge technology and design. But some are simply too outlandish to ever make it into production. Gizmodo looks at eight of the weirdest.
- Apparently, massive multiplayer online (MMO) sugar daddies are a thing — and they're making female-based avatars virtually wealthy and/or uncomfortable. Kotaku has the story.
- Being a truckie in Australia is hard. For proof, check out this dash cam compilation of the kind of things that truckies have to deal with — cars swerving in front of them to change lanes, pulling up too quickly in gaps that are too small, not paying attention at all, and otherwise just generally being useless.
- This 3-minute animation will change your perception of time. [Via Business Insider]
- Two years after the last big Hero camera, GoPro is back with a significant update that packs in more features, retails for cheaper and sacrifices only a minute amount of battery in the process. But is it worth the money? Here is Gizmodo's review.