Brief video items of note for Lifehacker readers include: Harambe the gorilla in Street Fighter, a super strong torch, Pokemon Sun and Moon lets you dress up your characters.
- Somebody put Harambe in Street Fighter, because why not.
- A guy builds a water-cooled 72,000-Lumen torch. See it in action (and prepare to be blinded) over at Gizmodo Australia.
- You can play dress-ups with your Pokemon Sun and Moon characters. Watch how it’s done over at Kotaku Australia.
- At the start of Star Trek Beyond, it’s clear that Kirk is tired of being on the Enterprise. In this deleted scene, the crew of the Enterprise seems to be tired of him, too.
- Everything wrong with Shrek 3, in 13 minutes or less.