Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Gizmodo goes to Zedtown to kill some zombies, Facebook is career poison, Star Citizen’s downward spiral.
- The folks at Gizmodo did some zombie apocalypse training by participating in Zedtown, a live-action roleplaying event that involves ‘killing’ zombies with Nerf guns. [via Gizmodo Australia]
- Facebook might be killing your career. [Business Insider Australia]
- Kotaku UK has been publishing a long-form series about the world of Star Citizen. Definitely worth a read. [Kotaku Australia]
- What tattooed eyebrows look like 16 months on. [POPSUGAR Australia]
- Princess Maker II is now on Steam! Take my money! [Rock Paper Shotgun]