Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Charlie the Unicorn dating sim game, Warner Bros piracy offensive backfires, PlayStation Australia refuses to refund No Man's Sky customers.
- Remember Charlie the Unicorn, famed for his reluctant adventure to Candy Mountain? There's now a dating sim based on this mystical beast. [Gizmodo Australia]
- If you're disappointed with No Man's Sky, don't expect to get a refund from PlayStation Australia. [Kotaku Australia]
- Warner Bros flagged Warner Bros for copyright infringement to Google. This is what happens when you get too heavily handed with trying to get rid of pirated content. [Gizmodo Australia]
- Australia has five of the world's 20 least affordable cities in which to buy a home. [Business Insider Australia]
- The Selfie of the Year 2015 was snapped by an Australian. [POPSUGAR]