Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Samsung Gear S3 Smartwatch Australian hands-on, the Xerox Inkjet that can print on anything, the five weirdest unexplained phenomena.
- Samsung’s Gear S3 is a small evolution from the Gear S2 announced exactly one year ago. Click here for Gizmodo's first impressions.
- A common job-interview question about regrets is a trap -- Business Insider explains how to answer it.
- Some things, science just can’t explain. How could an explosion 1000 times the size of the bomb dropped on Hiroshima not take any human lives? How did the fumes emitted by a living human cause more than twenty people to become ill? And why is there a bridge in Scotland that compels dogs to throw themselves off it? Gizmodo looks into some of the strangest mysteries ever to be documented on this earth.
- The earth just had a very close shave with a flying asteroid. Business Insider has the story.
- Xerox has made an inkjet printer that can reportedly print on anything. Head to Gizmodo to see it in action.