Brief video items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Japanese man demonstrates umbrella martial arts, Rubik’s cube master, people who have no idea how to throw a Frisbee.
- The lost/unknown art of umbrella fighting in Japan. Is this the Japanese equivalent to nunchucks? See it over at Kotaku Australia. Bonus points for the martial artist doing all the moves in a suit.
- Rubik’s cube master takes on the world’s fastest man Usain Bolt. Watch it over at Gizmodo Australia.
- Here’s a video two grown men attempting to throw a piece of plastic (Frisbee) at each other every possible way except the right way.
- Overwatch’s Bastion in a video that almost makes me care about this turret turd. Sorry, not sorry.
- Jared Leto felt that he was tricked into starring in The Suicide Squad. Ha. Ha. Ha.
- In light of all the No Man’s Sky broken promises hullabaloo, the game’s developer speaks up (obviously a fake video, but funny nonetheless).