It's been a little while since we've seen JonRedcorn2's customised desktops, but this one was so striking we couldn't look away -- and we had to feature it. Here's how to get the same look for your computer.
As usual for Windows desktops, this one uses Rainmeter to get that beautiful customisation, so you'll need to understand the basics of it before you go much further if you want the same look.
If you're already with us there and just want to know which components to use, here's what you'll need:
- The wallpaper
- The Rainmeter system tweaking and monitoring tool for Windows
- The Enigma suite for Rainmeter
- The Minimal Typography skin for Rainmeter for the system monitors
- The MinimalOne Weather skin for the weather display (which JonRedcorn2 notes has been heavily modified to fit)
- The RadialClock skin for Rainmeter for the clock in the upper right
- The Soul skin for Rainmeter for the quick links on the left (thanks for the love!)
- The Radian Visualizer for Rainmeter for the audio player and visualizer in the center
A good number of moving parts, but they combine to create a beautifully good looking package that's great as a secondary screen or just underneath the windows you may have open. If you're curious about the modifications, or wondering how he managed to get everything just so, head over to the Flickr link below -- and let him know we sent you and love his work!
Twisted Desktop [Flickr]