the most tender steak you’ve ever had
Just because your cooking steak sous-vide style doesn’t mean you can’t have all the crispy flavour you get from cooking steak on a grill or frying pan. This video from the ChefSteps YouTube channel explains five quick methods for getting the best of both worlds:
- Pan sear it at high heat for two to three minutes on each side.
- Broil the steak on one side for three to four minutes at 260 degrees Celsius.
- Coat your steak with flour, then pan sear it on high heat for about two minutes per side.
- Toss it on a high-heat grill for about one minute per side.
- Deep fry it for two minutes in oil that’s been heated to 200 degrees Celsius.
No matter which one you choose, you get a super tender steak with a flavorful, crispy exterior. You may never want to cook your steak any other way again.