Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Pokemon Burgers hit Sydney, confessions of mainstream media journalists, Victoria finally legalises Uber.
- Here’s one for the Pokemon GO fans out there: if you visit the Sir John Young Hotel in Sydney’s CBD, you’ll be able to get some limited edition Pokemon burgers from the Hashtag Burgers Pokeburger Pop-up store. Kotaku has the story.
- Hollywood actor Matthew McConaughey has a YouTube channel that no one is watching.
- The Xbox Onesie is an Xbox One themed ‘onesie’ designed for gamers. It’s having a mixed reaction over at Gizmodo.
- Victoria is legalising Uber – and it’s going to cost everyone $2 a ride. Business Insider has the story.
- Video game addiction, mass murderers trained on Call of Duty, the video games warping your children’s brain. Does mainstream media have an agenda against video games? Does it purposely publish negatively skewed stories? Kotaku spoke to members of the mainstream press to find out.