Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Xenophon vs. gaming, why fans are lashing out at Pokemon GO, today's RBA rate decision explained in ten seconds.
- In the course of a few weeks, Pokemon GO has gone from a mega hit, to a broken game that even its most ardent fans cannot defend. This shift in the community is due to mostly one thing: A lack of communication from Niantic.
- Here's your 10-second guide to today's RBA rate decision, courtesy of Business Insider.
- We’re just a week away from the release of the much-hyped space game No Man’s Sky, and there are already leaked copies floating around, which means early impressions are popping up. And some fans are having a meltdown.
- Ever wondered why the wooly mammoth went extinct? Allow Gizmodo to drop its scince on you.
- South Australian independent senator Nick Xenophon has signalled the next big legislative debate surrounding video games in Australia. Kotaku has the story.