Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Aussie dollar continues to march higher, the thrills and spills of UFC 200.
- Microsoft employees took to an anonymous chat app to rejoice after their COO left. Business Insider has the story.
- After a run-in with copyright trolls on YouTube, Dash Cam Owners Australia is back with another compilation of morons on Australia’s city and country roads. Check out the latest here.
- The Australian dollar continues to march higher, opening the new trading week at the highest level seen since June 24, the day after the UK Brexit vote. Business Insider has the story.
- Despite last-second drama, UFC 200 was everything it needed to be. Kotaku looks at the highlights.
- Pokemon GO is nuts. Over the weekend, thousands of strangers congregated at the Sydney Opera House and the Botanical Gardens in search of digital pocket monsters on their phones. Read the story here.