Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Overwatch's D.Va gets "gud", New Zealand to cull all introduced predators, Sir David Attenborough narrates Pokemon Go.
- Seeking to safeguard the future of its kiwis, parrots and hobbits, New Zealand has just made the world-first decision to eradicate all wild predators by 2050. This includes rats, ferrets and feral cats and even possums. Gizmodo has the story.
- Overwatch's mech-driving pro gamer D.Va is a great character in concept but proved somewhat under-powered in practice. All this has now changed thanks to Blizzard's latest update to the game. Kotaku explains why she's now one of the best characters.
- Gizmodo has released a new TV Buying Guide for 2016. Click here for everything you need to know about backlighting.
- The Australian dollar, seemingly out of nowhere, has jack-knifed higher in recent minutes, jumping to a session high of .7535. Business Insider has the story.
- In this video, nature documentary maestro Sir David Attenborough lends his voice to Pokemon GO gameplay — and the result is spectacular.