National telco Vodafone is ramping up its play in the SMB space with a new range of business mobile plans, additional apps for its Ready Business Apps marketplace and a partnership with GoDaddy to provide domain names. Here are the details.
Vodafone image from Shutterstock
Vodafone has brought on a new type of mobile plan called Business Flex Plans that gives SMBs the ability to build their own suit of plans according to their needs. The plans feature:
- Infinite standard Infinite standard national calls and TXT as well as generous data allowances of up to 20 GB to use in Australia
- Prices range from $30 to $150. Customers can earn up to 10,000 Qantas Acquire points for Acquire members
- The freedom to add standard international call or data add-ons to use in Australia
- The ability to share all inclusions among employees using Business Flex. You also get a personal account manager for businesses with ten or more connections
- A Network Happiness Guarantee giving customers 30 days to decide to decide if they love the network
- Access to Vodafone’s $5 Roaming, and on the $150 Business Flex 24 month Plan, and $105 Business Flex SIM Only 24 month plan complimentary access for the first 15 days per calendar year (saving $75) (normally, $5 extra per day for up to 90 days)
- An optional Technology Fund to help businesses purchase the latest devices
As for Vodafone Business Ready Apps, the telco is adding Google Apps for Work into the portfolio along with GoDaddy in a few weeks. GoDaddy will be the exclusive provider of all Domain Name and Website Builder products within the Ready Business Apps platform.
"Many companies see the value in truly mobilising their workforces, yet many are faced with the difficulty of making information accessible to employees across different teams, functions, and devices,” Vodafone executive general manager for enterprise business Stuart Kelly said in a statement. "We recognise that businesses need a simple way to capitalise on mobile technology and manage these solutions securely and quickly, and this is where we believe Vodafone can help."
You can find out more about the announcement over at the Vodafone website.