Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: Appliances Online's EOFY sale, $600 off Alienware gaming laptops, get free burgers for life from Mr Burger.
- There’s currently a Steam Sale on with huge discounts across hundreds of PC games. Here are our personal recommendations.
- And here are the best Steam sale deals according to Kotaku
- EB Games is having a clearance sale and there are some pretty good deals on offer. Head to Kotaku for the highlights.
- This week’s Humble Bundle is focused on games that work on both Android and PC. Pay what you want for 10000000, Badland GOTY Edition (Premium Edition for Android), and SPACECOM. Pay $1 or more to receive a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers. Pay $3 or more and you’ll also get Please Don’t Touch Anything, Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon, and You Must Build a Boat. Pay more than the average price plus $3 and you’ll score all those games plus Desktop Dungeons, and Knights of Pen & Paper 2. As always, you can choose who gets the lion’s share of your money: the developers or the nominated charity.
- Unblock All has slashed 81% off a lifetime subscription to its anti geo-blocker. Click here for more information.
- Origin is giving away the action game Nox for free. Get it here.
- Unblock All is offering 81% off a lifetime subscription to its entertainment-focused VPN. Click here for more details.
- If you’re a member of JB Hi-Fi’s mailing list, you should be receiving an email soon this week advertising this particular Instant Deal — $600 Off an Alienware 15 15.6" Gaming Laptop. Click here for details.
- Ebay is throwing Tech & Tool sale with 20% off at a range of Australian retailers. Use the coupon code: CLICKMORE
- The Good Guys is doing a stocktake sale and has cut the price of home appliances and an assortment of electronics.
- KFC is selling nine pieces of original chicken for just $9.95 on Tuesdays. Click here for more information
- Here are the latest "mystery wine" deals from Vinomofo: a 5-star shiraz from an "Iconic Producer" for $18 (RRP: $40), Rock Ferry 'Estate' Pinot Noir 2012 for $29.90 (RRP: $60) and a Riesling 2015 for $16 (RRP: $50).
- Time for a groceries run? Here are the latest bargains from Coles.
- Here's a ton of Hungry Jacks food vouchers. Ten nuggets and large fries for $4.95; yes please! [Via OzBargain]
- The Victoria-based fast food outlet Mr Burger is offering customers a lifetime supply of free burgers — if they legally change their surname to "Burger". Click here for details.
- Each Wednesday, ALDI runs a 'Special Buys' sale on a range of heavily discounted items. Today's deals focus on gourmet food, luxury kitchenware and bulk buy items. Click here to see the full range of deals.
- Appliances Online is throwing an EOFY Sale with up to 40% off across all categories. The sale runs until 30 June. Click here to start shopping