Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: The latest news from WWDC, Playstation VR launch dates and a look at just how far Netflix is ahead of the competition in Australia.
- Sony's PlayStation VR finally has a release date, as well as Australian pricing, over at Gizmodo
- Netflix is dominating in Australia (no surprises there) and Business Insider has the details how exactly how far they are ahead of the competition.
- Channel 7 will charge for access to online streaming of all the RIO 2016 Olympic events, but no word yet on how much it will cost.
- The chaps over at Kotaku have the latest on what Sony announced at the E3 conference this year.
- Gizmodo have the latest on the best and worst from WWDC 2016