Brief video items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: The fastest Half-Life 2 speedrun, opera singer in an MRI machine and a trip to the centre of the galaxy.
- It took me 15 hours to finish Half-Life 2. These guys took 40 minutes. See this hectic speedrun over at Kotaku Australia.
- German baritone Michael Volle performed Song to the Evening Star from Wagner’s Tannhäuser during an MRI scan. Looks heaps freaky. Watch it over at Gizmodo Australia
- Take a journey to the centre of the galaxy in this 30-second video on Gizmodo Australia.
- Here's a 120-sided dice for your most hardcore RPG sessions.
- Epic rap battle between J.R. Tolkien and George R.R. Martin. Let the verbal duel begin!