This is a Windows 10 desktop, but despite its odd screen size and resolution, you can still get the same effect on your PC. It uses Rainmeter, so if you're not familiar with how to customise your desktop with it, check out our getting started guide to Rainmeter here before you begin.
Now, here's what you'll need:
- The Mirror's Edge Wallpaper
- The Rainmeter system tweaking and monitoring tool for Windows
- The DeskTop skin for Rainmeter for the date display in the upper left
- The Elegance 2 skin for Rainmeter for the clock in the upper left
- The Minimalistic System Info skin for Rainmeter for the system monitors in the lower left
- The Monstercat Visualizer for Rainmeter for the audio visualizer that moves with the music (across the bottom)
- Classic Shell for Windows to make the taskbar transparent — 0BUX notes that all of the other features of the app are disabled, though
That's all the moving parts for this one. You can get the same effect pretty easily with fewer widgets if you prefer, or you can just snag that wallpaper and call it a day. We won't judge. Either way, if you dig the work here, head over to 0BUX's Kinja blog (linked below) and let them know you like the finished product!
The Mirror's Edge Desktop [0BUX]