Dropbox has released a brand new update for its app on Windows 10. There are a ton of new features that have been added for the universal Windows platform (UWP) app. Here a list of all the improvements this update brings.
In January, Dropbox made a lot of noise about how it launched an app for the Windows 10 operating system. In the Dropbox UWP app version 4.2, the company has added the following features:
- Undo copy, delete, move, and rename actions
- Notifications view
- Improved Transitions and animations
- New small UI for Desktop/tablet
- New Search UI
- New “add” button
- In-app camera to take pictures and record videos + upload them in the current folder
- Include comments in Recents
- Video timestamps added to Photos view
- The Photo tab is now updated in real time
- Performance improvements
- Improved background uploads
You can jump over to the Dropbox blog if you want more details on how all the new features work. The Dropbox UWP app is available for Windows 10 devices through the Windows Store.
[Via Dropbox blog]