Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: The perfect Widowmaker cosplay, the best exercise for your brain health, hands on with Pokemon Go.
- The Overwatch video game has only been out for a few weeks, but already cosplayers have spent untold hours creating perfect costumes. This Widowmaker effort from Russian cosplayer Jannet Vinogradova is probably the best.
- Elsewhere in gaming news, one lucky Kotaku Australia reader managed to get himself into the Pokemon Go field tests. Click here for their first impressions.
- According to researchers based in Finland and the US, this exercise could be the best for your brain's health.
- The recent string of outages by Telstra is putting the company’s profit margins at risk and will see customers disappear because they no longer see value in the premium the telco charges. Well, duh. Business Insider has the story.
- Here is every single Pinky And The Brain plan to take over the world, ranked.