Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: GeForce GTX 1080 Australian pricing and release date, Aussie dollar could hurtle below 70 US cents, three League Of Legends teams hit with banhammer.
- Forex forecasters are betting the Australian dollar is heading back under 70 cents. Business Insider has the story.
- As we age and our metabolisms slow, it's easy to pack on a few kilos without realising it. But a new study has found that making consistent changes to your eating habits can lead to big weight-loss results over time. Popsugar explains what you should be eating.
- Nvidia just announced a crazy cheap new flagship graphics card: the GeForce GTX 1080, more powerful than two of last generation’s GTX 980 cards in SLI. Gizmodo has all the juicy details, including the Australian pricing and release date.
- Today, no fewer than three League of Legends teams were banned from participating in any developer-sanctioned leagues. Kotaku has the story.
- Have you ever wondered why aeroplanes have a little hole in the window? Wonder no longer.