Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Game of Thrones Episode 4 recap, Australian dollar bounces back, Hydrating Salad recipe.
- The big Australian banks have cut 4200 jobs in 12 months. Business Insider explains why.
- Last night, so much happened on yet another outrageously plot-packed episode of Game of Thrones that it was difficult to keep up. Gizmodo has the recap.
- The Australian dollar has jumped half a cent following the release of the Reserve Bank. Business Insider has the story.
- Last week, the Facebook account of the Santa Fe Comic Con thought it was doing the right thing by promoting local cosplay at the expense of out-of-town "boob models". The public relations shitstorm that followed was hilarious and awful in equal measures.
- Is China restructuring itself for war? The Pentagon says yes.
- At under 300 calories, one serving of Hydration Salad offers almost 12 grams of fibre and 10 grams of protein, so after enjoying one crunchy bite after another, you'll feel full, satisfied, and energised. POPSUGAR Health & Fitness has the recipe.
- There's a new Doom game out and it has plenty of Easter eggs. Here are all the fun secrets that players have found so far.