Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Hands-on with the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer, Deflation comes to Australia, watch the final Marvel's Civil War trailer starring Spider-Man.
- Australians and New Zealanders are currently field-testing the upcoming video game Pokemon GO yesterday. Despite having signed non-disclosure agreements, footage is being uploaded everywhere. Kotaku has the story.
- Dyson is famous for taking everyday household appliances, making them infinitely cooler and then charging a motser for the results. Its latest creation is the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer. Gizmodo headed to Japan to test the product — here are their first impressions.
- Australian consumer price inflation (CPI) has come in well below expectations for the March quarter, opening the door to a potential rate cut from the RBA next week. Business Insider has the story.
- Marvel's much-touted Civil War movie — which sees superheroes battling against other superheroes — comes out Thursday. Here's the final trailer, featuring everyone's favourite web-crawler.
- Virgin Mobile has launched the world's first online auction powered by unused mobile data. The promotion essentially turns users' unused megabytes into currency which can be used to make bids on items via Virgin's Facebook page. For more online bargains, head to our Hump Day Deals page.