Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: The 25 best foods for weight loss, read the letter Dick Smith sent to employees after shutting up shop, how much does the average Australian earns in a week?
- Dick Smith is closing down in Australia and New Zealand, with some 2890 staff put out of work. Here's the letter Dick Smith sent employees received about its closure.
- According to the ABS, the average weekly earnings for all workers were $1,145.60, representing an increase of 1.5% from 12 months earlier. Business Insider has the story.
- Regular exercise is great for building muscle and losing fat, but if you want to see real weight-loss results, what you eat matters. These 25 foods are guaranteed to satisfy without the calories.
- Deals site 1-day is selling the Fuji Xerox Colour Laser with Airprint for $59.99. Not too shabby. [Via OzBargain]
- If you seem to be chronically unlucky in love, you may need to bone up on your love languages. POPSUGAR explains what it's all about.