Brief video items of note for Lifehacker readers: One-Punch Man appears in Fallout 4, break into an ATM using a crane and four minutes of movie dance scenes that will perk you up.
- Fallout 4’s protagonist is transformed into Saitama from the anime One-Punch Man. See this in action on Kotaku Australia
- For anyone who needs money and also has access to a crane and can somehow finagle an entire ATM out of thin air, you now have your blueprint into breaking an ATM open. See how it's done on Gizmodo Australia.
- Here is nearly four minutes of awesome dance scenes from movies that, just from watching it, will make you have a riotous good time. Dance! Everybody dance!
- Pacifist plays Call of Duty. Worst idea ever. Watch it at Kotaku Australia
- Cracked has assembled a list of seven video game puzzles that make no fucking sense. All gamers can relate to these. Watch it here.