Tomorrow is Australia Day and what better way to celebrate this glorious occasion than to buy things? Plenty of businesses are using the excuse to get patriotic and offer Aussie-themed deals to lure you into their stores. Here are some of the best Australia Day deals we've found.
Money Image via Shutterstock
• In the most Aussie Australia Day special ever, Woolies is selling a pack of four Chiko rolls for $2.60, which is less than half price. Looks like it's time to stock up for your Australia Day barbecue before they all sell out.
• Coles has dropped the price of a whole roast chicken to $8, just in time for Australia Day.
• To celebrate Australia Day, PODiSTA has knocked 26% off all Nespresso-compatible pods. The deal also includes free shipping for orders over $39.
• IGA is offering an Australia Day themed cooler bag for only $2 when you spend over $10. It may not be available in all stores, so it's worth checking ahead if you have your heart set on a $2 bag.
• Williams Sonoma has knocked 20% off of Hickory Smoking Woodchips. You can get 2.36L with for $8 (+ $14.95 delivery.)
• Dirt Cheap Cameras is throwing an Australia Day sale with discounts on lens filters and accessories. Click here for the best deals.
• Jetstar is getting in on the action as well with a whole host of domestic flights on sale, starting at only $35 one way. Prices are good until sold out.
• If you book a cruise on ships Radiance of the Seas and Celebrity Solstice before the end of January you can get up to $500 bonus onboard credit. Check out the details here.
• Here's something a bit random. Uber is offering up free backyard cricket umpires that will rock up to your house on Australia Day to officiate your game. Instructions on how to take advantage of this deal is on OzBargain.
• Organic skincare brand Sukin are offering 26% off (get it? Because Australia Day?) on all their products until midnight on Sunday the 24th. The deal is active on their website here.
• Shopping Express is offering one of its "Trifecta" product deals for $199, plus shipping. Click here to see the best offerings.
• Women's online clothing retailer ASOS is doing a 15% of everything sale to celebrate Australia Day with an aptly named coupon code: SWEETMATE.
• Uniqlo is celebrating the Aussie spirit with an online sale, offering $20 off when you spend over $100. You also score free shipping for anything over $50.
• Better late than never, Printagrafy is offering 40% off on all Australia Day printable DIY wearables. They might not arrive on time for Australia Day, but you can at least take advantage of this deal and save those print-out glasses for another occasion. Coupon code to use is OZOZOZ.