This Tuesday is Australia Day, which means plenty of businesses are going to use the excuse to get patriotic and offer Aussie-themed deals to lure you into their stores. Here are some of the best deals going this unofficial long weekend.
Money Image via Shutterstock
• In the most Aussie Australia Day special ever, Woolies is selling a pack of four Chiko rolls for $2.60, which is less than half price. Looks like it's time to stock up for your Australia Day barbecue before they all sell out.
• For anyone whose skills with the barbie are not up to par, Eagle Boys is dropping the price of its Cheap Eats pizza range to $3.95. It's only available over the weekend, however, not on Australia Day itself, so make sure you get your pizza fix before the big day.
• Qantas has Australia On Sale in honour of the public holiday with cheap domestic flights across the country. This sale ends at midnight tonight, so get in quick!
• Jetstar is getting in on the action as well with a whole host of domestic flights on sale, starting at only $35 one way. Prices are good until sold out.
• If you book a cruise on ships Radiance of the Seas and Celebrity Solstice before the end of January you can get up to $500 bonus onboard credit. Check out the details here.
• IGA is offering an Australia Day themed cooler bag for only $2 when you spend over $10. It may not be available in all stores, so it's worth checking ahead if you have your heart set on a $2 bag.
• Organic skincare brand Sukin are offering 26% off (get it? Because Australia Day?) on all their products until midnight on Sunday the 24th. The deal is active on their website here.
• Uniqlo is celebrating the Aussie spirit with an online sale, offering $20 off when you spend over $100. You also score free shipping for anything over $50.
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.