Summer is in full swing, which means it's time to head outside for some fun in the sun. And you know what that means: hamburgers, hot dogs, watermelon, and more.
This video compilation from our Quick Hacks series details 10 classic, simple tricks for better grilling, enjoying summer fruit, and making the most of your barbecue, including:
- Turn a bag of chips into an instant snack bowl
- Make watermelon smoothies in seconds with a drill and coat hanger
- Deseed a pomegranate in seconds with a wooden spoon
- Peel a mango in seconds with a glass
- Peel a head of garlic in seconds with two bowls
- Easily ignite your charcoal grill with an egg carton
- The best way to shape your burgers for even cooking on the grill
- Spiral cut hot dogs for maximum meaty goodness and plenty of room for toppings
- Cook an entire chicken on the grill with a brick
- Clean your grill with an onion and a fork
Happy new year, now go enjoy the outdoors!