Zorgodon‘s Windows 10 desktop is super clean and minimal, but still has just enough information to be useful whether he has nothing open, or just a few windows open. Here’s how he set it up.
A hidden taskbar, a little cleanup, a few simple widgets and a nice, nuanced wallpaper, and that’s all it takes to make this desktop yours. If you like the look, here’s what you’ll need to make it yours:
- The Tones wallpaper by Slurpasa at DeivantArt
- The Rainmeter system tweaking and monitoring tool for Windows
- The Flat and Blurry skin for Rainmeter to create the system monitoring, weather, battery, now playing, and other utility widgets on the right side of the screen
- The Material Trash Bin skin for Rainmeter for the custom recycle bin
- A custom Rainmeter skin by Zorgodon for the sleep button
- The Crystal Clear cursor skin for the mouse cursor (not shown in the screenshot)
That’s pretty much it. Nice and simple, and the whole package looks great. You could do this with the wallpaper above, or use your own — or you could just grab the wallpaper and whichever skins you prefer and leave the rest alone, it’s up to you. If you like the look of the whole thing, make sure to head over to Zorgodon’s Flickr page (linked below) to sing your praises.
My Desktop [Flickr]