If you need to travel with a suit or dress packed in a suitcase, you will avoid — or at least minimise — wrinkles and creases using these simple tricks.
For an average size suitcase
1. Lay down one half on the bottom of the suitcase, leaving the other half out.
2. Layer in the other clothes you are bringing and then fold the top half of the suit or dress over it.
3. You can layer more items for the arms and pants. The padding between folds will prevent creases.
For a small bag
1. Invert one shoulder and tuck the other shoulder inside the inverted one making sure the top seam and lapels are aligned.
2. Then fold the suit in half.
3. Then fold the trousers around the suit and it's all ready to pack.
Have a nice trip.