Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Man addicted to Fallout 4 sues the game’s creators, Google AI wants to live forever, and talking about movie spoilers.
- Man who lost his wife and job sues Bethesda over his Fallout 4 gaming addiction. Read about on Gizmodo Australia.
- Here are some last minute stocking stuffer ideas for your fashion-obsessed friend.
- Google’s artificial intelligence bot thinks the purpose of life is “to live forever”. Find out more at Business Insider Australia
- Are movie spoilers really that bad? Have your say over at Kotaku Australia.
- PSA to parents: Your kids can Skype Santa Claus at the Microsoft Store in Sydney.