We've covered a whole lot of tips on how to make great lists, but if you want a quick refresher of the basics, Flikli's short video is a good place to start.
None of the advice is particularly new, but it's good advice nonetheless, like:
- First choose to go digital or paper — or maybe even use both separately.
- Create separate lists for daily, monthly, and yearly tasks. Maybe boost it with the rule of three.
- Highlight and prioritise your tasks.
- Don't be vague. Break large objectives into specific small actions.
- For each task, estimate and write down how long you will take.
- Don't be daunted by your list, start with a small task and gain momentum.
- Don't delete your finished chores. Instead, turn it into a "Done List" to see what you've achieved.
The video is a quick primer, but you can check any of the above links for more information on a particular step.