Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: console bundles for PS4 and Xbox One from JB Hi Fi, Target and Big W, $29 for a Paypal Mobile Card Reader and a free online cybersecurity course from IT Masters.
- JB Hi-Fi is having a huge sale on console bundles, including a 1TB Xbox One with Rise Of The Tomb Raider, The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, Tomb Raider and Assassin’s Creed Unity for $489, or a Tomb Raider bundle with a 1TB Xbox One, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for $449.
- Playstation’s Halloween sale is still going for a limited time, check out the deals over on the Playstation Store before they run out — including 70% off on Outlast, and big discounts on Telltale games like The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us.
- Fallout 4 releases in less than a week, just in time for the start of Christmas sales. Check out the deals at Target and Big W over on Kotaku Australia, as well as bunch of other great console bundle deals.
- JB Hi Fi has price drops on Skylanders, Disney Infinity and a couple of LEGO games — great for kids’ Christmas presents. Check out the whole list here.
- Humble Bundle has released a new Jumbo Bundle. Pay what you want for Insurgency, Men of War: Assault Squad: Game of the Year Edition, and Abyss Odyssey: Two Pack. Pay more than the average price to also get Blackguards 1 & 2 and Contagion: Four Pack. Pay $9 or more for all of that plus SPINTIRES and Divinity: Dragon Commander. As always, you can choose who gets the lion’s share of your money: Humble Bundle, the developers or the nominated charity.
- Humble Bundle’s weekly deal this week has a Day of the Devs theme: celebrating a massive indie showcase going down in San Francisco. Click here to see what’s included.
- WindowsDeal has slashed a handful of PC software titles by up to 100 per cent. (We’ve not personally tested any of these products, so be mindful of included bloatware.)
- Audible is currently offering a free version of the best-selling Locke & Key series. The audiobook features performances by Haley Joel Osment (The Sixth Sense), Tatiana Maslany (Orphan Black), Kate Mulgrew (Orange Is the New Black), author Joe Hill and his famous dad, Stephen King alongside a cast of more than 50 voice actors. The deal ends today so it’s your last chance to grab it.
- IT Masters is offering a free short course in Cybersecurity Management in partnership with Charles Sturt Uni. Check out the details of the five week long online course here.
- You can get Panasonic’s 50″ 4K UHD 3D Smart TV with a bonus $80 EFTPOS Card and six months of Netflix at Harvey Norman for $1470. The 55″ TV is also on sale — grab the details here.
- You can get up to 70% off selected electronics on eBay for the next week (via VoucherCloud)
- Running a small business? Grab a PayPal Here Mobile Card Reader for $29. Check out the deal over on OzBargain.
- Do you own an old Dyson vacuum? By providing the serial number of an eligible vacuum that you own, you can get 30% off when you upgrade from Dyson direct. Click here for more info.
- Here are this week’s wine deals from Vinomofo: A secret 2013 Pinot Noir down from $35.00 to $14.90, a Trentham Estate Family Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 down from $30 to $12 and a Juniper Henry’s Block Dry Grown Margaret River Shiraz 2014 down from $22 to $9.50.
- KFC has brought back the ‘One’ box: ten items for just $12.95 in most locations. Check out the details here.
- OzBargain’s tightarse has assembled a list of more than 600 fast food vouchers. Check out what’s on offer here.
- Daily deals site Groupon is re-launching as an online marketplace with an emphasis on improved search and browsing capabilities, curated deal collections and deal personalisation. Click here to check out the new look.
- CatchoftheDay has also tweaked its site, adding a customer loyalty section dubbed Club Catch. Perks include free shipping, priority access to deals and 7-day customer service.
- Big W is having a clearance sale with an emphasis on kids clothing and toys. Start your Christmas shopping here. Be sure to enter TAKE20 at checkout for a further 20% off.
- Tiger Air is having a birthday sale, with flights as low as $8 if you’re willing to plan ahead.
- ASOS is offering 25% off for 48 hours only if you’re a student. Get your student status verified here to start shopping.
- Each Wednesday, ALDI runs a ‘Special Buys’ sale on a range of heavily discounted items. Today’s deals focus on retro games and toys, summer kids clothes, tech and art supplies. Click here to see the full range of deals.
Seen anything better? Share links to more online deals in the comments section below!