Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Snaps of Adriana Lima and her model friends at the Victoria's Secret fashion show, a CEO's publicity stunt on Reddit yields unexpected results and apparently owning your own home is "financial suicide".
- So many photos of model Adriana Lima strutting her stuff at the Victoria's Secret 2015 show over at POPSUGAR Australia.
- See the ugliest characters of Fallout 4 that should never be created over at Kotaku Australia.
- A CEO bravely goes on Reddit to cash in on his 15 minutes of fame only to be bombarded by stories from his employees on how much it sucks to work for him. Find out more (for the LOLs) on Gizmodo Australia.
- Owning a home is financial suicide, according to podcaster and author James Altucher. You can hear his reasoning over at Business Insider Australia.
- Find out how New York City's manhole covers are made. It's more interesting than you'd think.
- Did you know you can get one of the best Fallout 4 guns at the start of the game. Find out at Kotaku Australia.