Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: Gizmodo reviews new tech from Microsoft and Apple, Fallout 4's long anticipated release day is here, the Rumblr fighting app is revealed to be a fake.
- Microsoft Band 2 gets its first release this week in the flagship Sydney Microsoft Store. Here's how it stacks up to other fitness tracker-cum-smartwatches on the market right now.
- Like another Bethesda great, Skyrim, it turns out that Fallout 4 is full of bugs. While most of Skyrim's glitches were downright hilarious and seemed to only add to the game's appeal, it seems like some of Fallout's are potentially game-breaking.
- Rumblr, the 'Tinder for fighting' app isn't real, but is actually a publicity stunt as many people predicted. Business Insider Australia has got the scoop on all the internet's disappointed fighters.
- Gizmodo Australia has been hard at work reviewing some of this year's most sought-after new tablets: Apple's iPad Pro and Microsoft's Surface Pro 4.
- Are you waiting for the inevitable release-day bugs to be patched and still have yet to buy a copy of Fallout 4? Kotaku Australia's got you covered with a comprehensive comparison of the graphics on PC, Xbox One and PS4. You're welcome.