Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: a look at home battery storage options coming into the Australian market, KFC is opening a $16 all you can eat buffet in Japan,
- KFC is opening an all-you-can-eat buffet in Japan for only $16. Think you're up to the challenge? Check it out on Business Insider Australia.
- Thinking about getting a battery for your home solar PV system? Gizmodo Australia has stacked up some of the biggest and most innovative new battery technologies for you.
- Kotaku Australia speaks to the man who won E3: Martin Sahlin, the creator of Yarnie and Unravel, the most heartfelt little indie game you'll ever see.
- Amazon, the company that almost single-handedly killed brick-and-mortar bookstores, is opening up their own physical bookstore. Read all about it on Gizmodo.
- Don't miss our Hump Day Deals for a little bit of retail therapy to get you through to the weekend.