OS X El Capitan and iOS 9 are here, but if you're not interested in getting the incremental public beta updates, you might be sick of seeing the update popups. You can easily head back to the public releases. Here's how.
- Head to Settings > General > Profile.
- Tap the iOS 9 Beta Software Profile (or whichever one you're on)
- Tap the Delete Profile button.
That's it, you're now out of the public beta. However, if you've already updated to the public beta of iOS 9.1, you might want to hold off because you'll be stuck in whatever revision you currently have until the public release.
- Open up System Preferences.
- Click on the App Store.
- Fine the line that says, "Your computer is set to receive pre-release software update seeds" and click Change.
- Click "Do No Show Pre-release updates."
You'll no longer see the public beta updates in the App Store. You can always get back in pretty easily though.