Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: the official poster to Star Wars: The Force Awakens, iPhone 6s camera review, all the tech predictions Back To The Future II got right (and wrong).
- It sounds like a bizarre video game mashup, but farmers have reported “zombie” plants since the early 1600s. Gizmodo has the science.
- Shopping Express is having a sale on Samsung SSDs — click here to see the full range. [Via OzBargain]
- This year’s 6s and 6s Plus promised not only higher resolution, but better all-around pics, 4K video, and more. Gizmodo puts these claims to the test — and finds it wanting.
- Here is the official poster for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, featuring the main cast and an all-new Death Star. Looks just like the originals (in a good way).
- Target is having another video game sale just in time for Christmas — noteworthy deals include a 500GB PlayStation 4 bundled with Uncharted Collection or Infinity 3.0 for $418, the Guitar Hero Bundle for $109 and Zelda Tri-Force Heroes on 3DS for $47. Check out more deals here.
- It’s Back To The Future Day this week. October 21, 2015 marks the exact day Doc Emmet Brown and Marty McFly exploded into our space-time in Back To The Future: Part II. Gizmodo takes a look at what they got right and what they got wrong.