Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: Apple still flogging U2, economic troubles ahead and getting a cheap feed at Oporto.
- Apple is using virtual reality to cram U2’s music down our throats, again. Gizmodo Australia has all the details.
- Australia's economy may be about to lose a major growth engine, as new home building slows. Find out more about this over at Business Insider Australia.
- No one should have to pay for faster loading times in video games. Damn straight. Read more about it over at Kotaku Australia.
- Hungry but want to try something healthy for dinner tonight? Give this low-carb spaghetti squash alfredo recipe from POPSUGAR a go.
- Oporto is offering a single fillet Bondi Burger and small chips deal for $5 between 11am and 3pm. The deal is only available in NSW, VIC, QLD and the ACT. Get the details over at OzBargain.