Brief video items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Watch a drift car navigate around New York City, the science behind Just Cause's destructible environments and bullets popping like popcorn.
- What happens when you take one of the world's most insane drift car into one of the most densely populated cities in the world? Find out over at Gizmodo.
- We know Avalanche’s Just Cause 3 is going to be a madhouse of… well, everything. But a lot of careful design, smart technology and plain old love is going into the game to make it foremost third-person sandbox title. Take a look at the science behind Just Cause 3‘s explosions.
- Watch 2000 bullets pop like popcorn. No reason. Just because.
- Dragon Ball Z and Street Fighter fans can both enjoy this fan mash-up video.
- Learn to make delicious soft pretzels at home over at YouTube cook, Gemma Stratford's channel.