Video items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Japanese superhero's weapon of choice is a camera flash, a 10 minute video covering the history of Call of Duty, and an ad by famous lingerie label, Agent Provocateur.
- Watch a hilarious Japanese superhero using a camera flash to defeat bad guys over at Gizmodo Australia.
- Catch up on 100 years of history on the Call of Duty video game franchise in 10 minutes. Go, go, go.
- British lingerie label, Agent Provocateur, has created a video of women frolicking around in its wares. Beautifully shot video. Just go watch it. It's art... natch.
- A University of Western Sydney graduate was poached by Tesla Motors after building a car for the World Solar Challenge. UWS is gloating about what a fine student it has produced and has released a video of his journey from uni to Tesla.
- Pluto has had a rough time after recently being kicked out of the Solar System club. Give it some love by watching this video of its eerie surface at Gizmodo Australia.